Reset Password (SFWA Members)
We are sorry you having difficultly accessing our systems. Access to your SFWA membership profile (where you renew your membership and update your record), our discussion boards, the SFWA Speakers Bureau, and the Nebula Conference Online event website, are now just a single sign on. This means that the user name and password you use for one system will also work for the other. Should you still have issues accessing either website, please first try the “forgot lost password” functionality located here: https://membership.sfwa.org/Sys/Login
This recover link has been tested and does work, so if you aren’t receiving an email from us, please check your spam folder. If you are unable to find it, please continue submitting a ticket.
Renewing SFWA Membership
Steps to Renew Your Membership:
- Log in to: http://www.sfwa.org/member-links/manage-profile/
- Note: If your membership is lapsed and you are not able to log-in or reset your password via the link above, your membership may have been archived. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve the record before the following steps can be completed.
- Once you’ve entered your password and successfully logged in, you’ll be taken to your member profile page.
- Scroll to “Membership details” and click the blue box that says “Renew to [Your Date].”
- You will then be taken to a page to update your membership data. Review your membership information, make any necessary updates, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the BLUE box that says “Update and next.”
- You’ll be taken to a page with payment instructions. You’ll have an option at the bottom right of the blue box with the payment instructions to either “Invoice me” or “Pay online.”
- If you would like to pay online, click the “Pay online” button and complete your credit card transaction.
- If you would like to mail your payment, click “Invoice me” and you will receive an email containing instructions for how to send a check or money order to our PO Box.
- We also have an option to pay online via PayPal if either credit card or check does not work for you. Please email to email@example.com for information about how to pay via PayPal.